J.E. Berry uses her vibrant and compassionate personality to take audiences on a ride with her, as she explores basic Biblical life application in a living room style atmosphere. She brings an inviting, positive energy that creates a comfortable space for audiences to receive. Also as a speaker she explores things that hinder us from moving forward in our walk with Christ. Such as people pleasing, unhappiness, un-forgiveness and much more, to lend a hand in encouraging women as they move forward in grace offered through Christ. She draws from her blemished and painful past to connect with audiences and encourage forward motion.
Popular speaking topics
- The Truth About Happiness– Exposing the lies we believe about happiness to uncover Christ’s lasting joy
- Unveiling the culprits that steal from us– A close look at the things we allow to come in and steal what Christ has already won on our behalf
- Surrender: “Putting it All in the Basket”- What does it look like to truly surrender? An in depth look into areas that we may not be surrendering fully to God
- Being Intentional – An encouraging conversation on what it means to live for Christ on purpose
- Living a Balanced Life – Yes or No? Learning what’s meant for us and the difference between living and surviving.
- AND MANY OTHER TOPICS!
- ABIDE Women’s Worship Night – Fellowship Church (May 8th @ 6:30p)
- ABIDE Women’s Worship Night – Fellowship Church (June 10th @ 6:30p)
To request J.E. Berry as a speaker for your event, please fill out the form below and include as much information regarding the event as you can. Currently I am only booking events in Louisiana and South Mississippi (unless travel expenses are provided).
WELCOME! Feel free to get well acquainted with previous speaking engagements Fellowship Church Grow Conference- January 17th Trading Happiness for Joy Part 1 FCGC Trading Happiness Part 1 Notes Feathers Podcast with Amy Bennett RADIO Interview with Vicki Henderson of My Journey of Faith To book for your event: Speaker OneSheet – Speaking Page
Have you missed a speaking session or misplaced your notes? Catch them here: Living a Balanced Life: The 5 “S” approach to a balanced life Trading Happiness for Joy Part 1